The Lord Nelson is the best pub in Sydney. Great location at the top of the Rocks. Superb craft beer brewed on the premises, tasty bar food and friendly, efficient and charming staff. It is however, not very Australian. Visitors looking for the authentic Aussie pub experience would be better off elsewhere, to sample the genuine ice cold tasteless beer, chook raffle, bleeping and beeping poker machines, blaring sport on the widescreen telly and six varieties of chicken Parma. By contrast, The Lord Nelson is a Sydney sandstone gem, where the order of the day is great conversation and a fantastic atmosphere. It feels like a pub in Kent, rather than Kent street, indeed it's the epitome of what a pub should be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney