I stayed at this hotel on a stopover on the way to PNG. The location of the hotel is excellent and within walking distance of the harbour. The staff were very helpful, the room was adequate for what I needed and also included breakfast. I shared a bathroom, the room was small but great for a solo traveller. If you stay at this hotel make sure you do not have to leave too early or you miss breakfast and there is no one available after the bar closes. The bar was fabulous and the fish and chips at the bar some of the best I have ever had. I would recommend this hotel and if ever back in Sydney would definitely come back for the fish and chips!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney