Booked on the fact that it was well rated on Trip Advisor, the PEOPLE were not wrong! This is very decent hotel for the price. The room was clean, the service was great and we had an excellent view from the windows. Walking distance from everywhere you want to be in the Rocks. My only gripe is the fact that our room was on the fourth floor and there is no elevator... For those who see this as an issue, stay at the Hilton! For everyone else, this is perfect for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney