As an old, historic hotel with a pub on the main floor this was a great place to stay. The pub was always busy in the evening and had a nice casual atmosphere. The continental breakfast was interesting and of good quality. However, it was extremely frustrating to pay $20 (Aus.) for 24 hours of internet service and have it be tempermental. Besides periodially cutting out, the internet provider didn't seem to have an easy way of logging back in, charging me multiple times for the same day, a problem that I'll have to work out with my credit card company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney