Book In Advance
Tours from BridgeClimb tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

4,786 results
All reviews bridge climb climb leader group photo fear of heights night climb express climb pre climb once in a lifetime bucket list actual climb photo package safety briefing an amazing experience twilight tour city lights sydney harbour bridge views are amazing
Reviewed today via mobile

Overpriced.. took way too long. Even though I understand it’s due to safety being attached to the bars while walking if the person in front is slow you can’t over take them.. tour leader stops every few steps & talks about history of the bridge Etc which is super boring. You don’t walk up the top of the bridge just half way the rest is closed off. I’d recommend doing a sunset or twilight session, that way you’ll take in the amazing view day time is just too boring. Overall good experience.. wouldn’t do it again.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This is a “must do” when visiting Sydney!! It takes around 3 hours to complete the climb ( this includes the half hour introduction and suit up. The actual climb only takes around and hour as such, but because you stop and take in the magical view (photos)and get some great info along the way it is extended to around 2 hours. The best part it’s a really easy climb!! Only a few steep steps (ladders) to conquer!! The view on top of the bridge is simply stunning!! Well worth the money

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Frankly 600Aus$ is a hell of a lot of money for a couple of adults to walk a bridge.

But. What a bridge and what a walk, so much so that I would recommend this trip to anyone who was thinking about it. Not only do you get to climb an icon you also get a great view of others (best supporting role goes to... The Sydney Opera House).

My wife and I were on the 0935 climb on 15/11/18 with Sam as our guide. She was informative, clear and managed to personalise comments or conversations.

We were lucky with the weather and it was just right; sunny but not hot. And as we were descending it started raining. Perfect (for us). The climb itself was nowhere near as physically arduous as I was preparing myself for but there are some reasonably tight squeezes and restricted heights to watch out for at certain points.

In my reviews I try to focus on the stuff we learnt having been through the experience. I can't do the prose and photos like the professionals so don't try.

Firstly, be aware that you are breathalised before hand so worth bearing in mind if you have a morning climb or a very big night planned the night before! If I recall correctly the limit was the same as the local drink driving limit of 0.05. Additionally, you go through an airport style security scanner and then if it beeps (and it did for all of us) you then have the metal detector waved around your body. If anyone has any intimate piercings etc and wants to avoid having to declare, this may be useful.

We chose the USB stick for our photos as we are travelling and didn't want to bend expensive Bridge Climb purchased physical prints on our travels. However, we did want to show friends on our travels our photos too (USB stick and official prints not an option). So, we will take the usb stick to a camera shop with printing facilities and print off the images for a buck a piece. We have been printing off some photos this way as we go for our daughter's scrap book and it is working really well.

There is free WiFi which can be very useful for us tourists. There are water fountains but they were for drinking from directly so if you were thinking of taking your water bottle, make sure it's full for your return.

Lockers are provided foc so no change needed. These are for your valuables as everything bar rings need to be left behind (cameras, phones, wallets, watches etc). It may be worth taking a tee shirt to put on under the jump suit to save your clothes and keep you cool and comfortable on your way up.

If you are really into research you may be rewarded with timing your climb with the departure of a cruise ship. An enormous boat by the name of "Ovation of the Sea" departed at 1900 on 14/11/18 and there were people on the bridge watching this leviathan reverse and exit the harbour. We stood by the Opera House to watch the departure and were glad to see it go as it completely obscured the view of the harbour.

I hope some of the above is of use to you. But more importantly have an amazing time, it really is an experience of a lifetime and well worth doing.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Brilliant experience. Did the full 3.5 hours climb, fantastic guide in Lindsey. I’m not overly comfortable with heights, but was absolutely fine, the arch is several feet wide. Incredible views across Sydney. It is a bit pricey especially when no individual photos are included and you cannot take your own phone/camera/any items up, but would definitely recommend doing it and purchasing a photo afterwards. Was considering doing the express climb, but very glad we did the full climb,as the worst bit is probably the 3 or 4 near vertical ladders, which are done near the start on the full climb, as opposed to the express climb, when the equivalent ladder climbs are not tackled until you are at the centre of the lower arch!

Reviewed 3 days ago

This is a must if your visiting Sydney, this iconic bridge has the facility to walk up and over so why not, it takes 3.5 hours approximately from start to finish, it’s breathtaking and exciting and everything else — it’s not the cheapest but it’s a once in a lifetime experience and for the time your on the bridge it’s worth while,
The guide was great and spent as much time as required to explain all the scenery around us — it was a great day and a must do if your in Sydney

Reviewed 3 days ago

This walk up and over the bridge is nothing short of spectacular, if you are thinking about it don’t — just book it and do it, the staff are great the guide was very good, it’s something that’s a one off.
The walk takes about 3.5 hours from the time you start to getting back, it is expensive but in my opinion well worth the money, let’s face it if you come to Sydney and don’t do it you will always regret not taking the trip.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Wife was very apprehensive because of her fear of heights. Elaine our guide and the well organized structure of the experience made her very comfortable.

1  Thank nittanyninja
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

My wife and I did the bridge climb and thoroughly loved our experience! We would do it again in a heartbeat! The views are spectacular and it is so fun to listen to the tour guide tell the history of the bridge. The pictures are amazing as well. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 6 days ago

Most people don't get a lot of opportunities to walk over the top of a bridge, so when you have the chance you have to take it. This isn't half as scary as it seems. I don't have any fear of heights (I am, however, frightened of widths), but my wife is deathly afraid of them. This climb didn't bother her nearly as much as we thought it would. The tour is very well organized and our tour guide (Peter Osbourne?) could not have been more knowledgeable or accommodating. We were blessed with an incredibly clear, sunny day with light winds, so the setting was perfect when we got to the top of the bridge. The climb itself is not really that physically challenging, although we noticed that a few of the older climbers struggled with the ladder portions. The views at the top of the Bridge are off the charts. 360 unobstructed degrees of the Sydney Harbor and the entirety of the City of Sydney. I thought it was well worth the money and my wife was thrilled by the fact that she completed the climb. She felt safe the whole climb because of the tether system and the fact that your really aren't at the very edge of the bridge as you climb the span (probably 5 or 6 feet to the edge). While it may not be the most exhilarating activity to adrenaline junkies, this is something that anybody who will be visiting Sydney only once should do if they can fit it into their schedule & pocketbook.

1  Thank RockyTagliata
Reviewed 6 days ago

Fabulous experience seeing the city and beyond from the bridge. Small groups with a very competent guide and good humour. 3-4 hours of well spent time. Highly recommended.