“Outstanding way to spend an afternoon”
Review of BridgeClimb

Ranked #1 of 345 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See Sydney at its best - take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney! With our Climb Leaders as your guide, you will suit-up in our specially designed outdoor gear and ascend the arches of the coathanger. From dawn until dusk, the view from the top is always different. Climbs are available at dawn (limited departures), during the day, twilight or night. Did you know there's more than one way to the top? choose between the original BridgeClimb, a 3.5h experience travelling on the upper arch, The BridgeClimb Express, which travels on the inner arch and bursts through to the summit from below in 2h 15min, or the BridgeClimb Sampler, a 90 minute experience that reaches a vantage point half way to the top. The BridgeClimb and BridgeClimb express are also offered in Mandarin. We also offer Special Event Climbs for some of Sydney's Festivals, such as Vivid Sydney or Australia day. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable, and uniquely “Sydney” experience!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The bridge climb is very well organized and led by helpful guides. The physical aspect of the climb is moderate and you have a choice of more or less challenging tours of the bridge. The views are spectacular and the history and facts provided by the guides should make your visit to Sydney a bit more meaningful. You are given a jump suit and all the other gear you need, and your tethered into a cable for the entire journey so even those with a some concerns about heights should feel secure. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Mark F
There are newer reviews for BridgeClimb

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I decided to challenge ourselves (we are both 70) and do the bridge climb. You get into a full "jump suit" and are tethered to the bridge. You climb with a guide and 10-15 people. I am not great for heights and it was scary at the beginning. However, when you reach the top it is absolutely exhilarating. Well worth challenging yourself.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Despite a serious fear of heights, I tackled the bridge climb so that my wife could see it. The guides were great at dealing with fears and phobias. I survived it, and, looking back, I am glad that I challenged myself to do it. My wife absolutely loved it! I have to admit that the view was magnificent.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We did the Express Climb on the bridge and it was just right for us. Good pace, wonderful views and only took 2 hours, so it didn't eat our whole day. Really quite an expensive endeavor, but we enjoyed it.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Bridge is unique and beautiful. Walking across the bridge is easy and you can walk from Milsons Point to Circular Quay or other way around. The train station at Milsons Point is not very far from the steps to the bridge walk so you can get to it easily. There are driving lanes and train tracks in the middle. On one side there is a walkway and on the other side there is a cycle track.

You can also climb the bridge (if you are fit enough, willing and willing to pay for it). There is also a cheaper way of looking how it feels up there by paying small amount around $10 your can go up one of the Pavilion.