Book In Advance
Tours from BridgeClimb tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

4,425 results
All reviews bridge climb climb leader group photo fear of heights night climb express climb pre climb once in a lifetime bucket list actual climb photo package safety briefing an amazing experience twilight tour city lights views are amazing sydney harbour bridge
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I must have been mad to do this twice, but the first time was 10 years ago - it was a daytime climb, and I fancied the twilight experience. Also, my Son was too young to do it first time round, so we did this climb together. I was petrified the first time round (not very good with heights), but the staff are amazing and supportive, so I made it to the top. Second time it was much easier as I knew what to expect, but the experience was just as wonderful. We climbed up in the afternoon, and by the time we were at the top the City was lighting up, it was spectacular! It isn't cheap, but it is definitely one for the bucket list.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went on the Sydney bridge climb, well worth doing, views are stunning. The climb is very safe and well organised.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyable walk over half the bridge.
safety comes first
only downside is its expensive but as a one off and possibly never to be repeated then certainly give it a go.
photos are a cost then on top of the price of the climb so yet again more expense.
take this into account when booking.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Bridge climb was by far the most exciting adventure we had. With the perfect weather we could see the sunset and birds eye view to the city below us.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

After receiving the bridge climb as a gift from my partner I had no choice but to go through with it.
We went on the twilight tour and it was spectacular, it was just truly amazing watching the sun go down and the lights turn on! Sydney at night is Sydney at its best so this is the time to go! It will not dissapoint.

1  Thank Lukehump