“Awesome experience.....”

Ranked #1 of 340 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See Sydney at its best - take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney. With our Climb Leaders as your guide, you will suit-up in our specially designed outdoor gear and ascend. From its fascinating underbelly to its summit, 134m above the Harbour, the Bridge is the pride of Sydney. From dawn until dusk, the view from the top is always different. Climbs are available at dawn (limited departures), during the day, twilight or night. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable, and uniquely “Sydney” experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Woking, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome experience.....”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb was amongst the highlights our our trip to Australia. The whole experience was so professionally organised, informative, and catered for the wide age range and personalities within our group. There is a small amount of ladder climbing at the beginning, but most of the climb is gentle steps on wide tracks, so don't be scared.... just do it! It will be one of the best experiences of your life :-)

4 Thank AgentLu

77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Do the bridge walk!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Being 64 years old, I was somewhat apprehensive about the level of fitness required to do the Sydney Harbor Bridge Walk, where you walk up to the top of the bridge and back down, but I needn't have worried - you don't need to be a fitness buff to do this! If you have good mobility, can climb up and down a ladder or a couple of flights of stairs unaided, then you can do this!
Our guide was great and took his time climbing so no one felt rushed or pushed beyond their limits. Doing this gives you not only a fabulous view of Sydney but lots of info along the way about the city and the bridge itself. It's fascinating to see the structure of the bridge and you get a great feeling of accomplishment when finished - do it!

1 Thank stltraveling
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“What a view!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was on my husband’s bucket list, so for his birthday we decided to climb the bridge. What a fabulous experience! As a member of the ‘scared of heights’ club, I was a little reluctant to give this a go, but I pulled on the big girl pants and did it. What a rush! I throughly enjoyed myself and got a great buzz from achieving something I never thought I could do. Our guide Owen, was humourous with a great big side of cheesy. He was a fabulous guide and put me at ease straight away. I felt safe and he melted my nerves away to the point of excitement for my climb. It was a great way to spend three hours and I definitely recommend it!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“SO -SO TOUR OF HARBOUR BRIDGE”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

spectacular, well organised, but expensive. impressive safety. the guide was uncomfortably over-enthusiastic, frequently wanting to take photos of the group making crazy faces. the visit could have been done in much less time. we were delayed by slow groups ahead of us.

Visited March 2012
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“You have to tick this off your Bucket List”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

A+ Service and experience. My best friend and I did the night climb and it was fantastic. Stunning views of Sydney at night that take your breath away. Our guide had a wicked sense of humour and even though it rained on us while we were up top of the bridge they have thought of everything and had raincoats ready for us and it ended up making the climb even more fun. A must do. We are coming back to sydney to do this again with our partners.

Visited February 2013