“wonderful stay at the Adina Hotel on Crown St Sydney”

Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills
Ranked #58 of 182 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Hi, I stayed at the Adina on Crown last week for 2 nights with my husband & children. The hotel staff were friendly & helpful. The Hotel is in a perfect spot as it is close enough to walk to the city for shopping as I did with my daughter, across Hyde park to DJ's & also close enough to walk up to ALLIANZ stadium for the Taylor Swift concert that we came to Sydney for. One good thing for me was the rooms seemed to be soundproofed as I didnt hear any noise from other guests or the city. The pool was a wlecome relief to the city heat. So I highly recommend the hotel for your stay because of both the great staff, impecable housekeeping, spacious rooms & central location. Trish & family.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the pool allows the older kids to swim while you can be up on the balcony of you...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Patricia L
Kristin A, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Patricia L,
Thank you for your excellent feedback in regards to your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street.
I was pleased to read that you found the hotel to be the perfect location to explore Sydney.
On behalf of the team, thank you once again for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Adina soon.
Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I recently stayed at the Adina on Crown. My experience was amazing. From the fantastic service booking the hotel room, to the operators assistance locating the car park, to the outstanding customer service of your staff at the front desk. The Adina itself is a beautiful establishment. The foyer area, both the main and the one on my floor, was classy, and very stylish. The room itself was wonderful. The mini bar was fully stocked, the kitchen also well prepared assisting me to cook up a storm! The layout of the room is great, very spacious. The cleanliness of the room was outstanding. Taking a walk onto the balcony, the mere size of it was great, and the view, amazing! The location was central to the CBD and was very convenient. All in all, I am very satisfied with the Adina on Crown, I will definelty be visiting again, and will encourage my family and friends to do also!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Eve-Gunner,
Thank you for taking the time to post your valuable comments about your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience in our Self-Contained Apartments. The extra space certainly ensures a convenient and more comfortable stay for all of our guests.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed with a work colleague for 2 nights on business. We each had a one bedroom apartment which were lovely. Mine (408) had ample space and a surprise walk in robe. The views were great and the staff fantastic. We had an easy and pleasant 20 minute walk into Elizabeth Street through Hyde Park for our training sessions. Crown Street itself is funky and full of great bars and eating places. The best surprise was having "Bills" restaurant next door where we ate one scrumptious dinner and sampled breakfast each morning which was part of the hotel deal. We would both go back to spend more time on holiday both in the hotel and in Crown Street. Try it you'll love it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Kristin A, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Peach14,
The team at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street are so glad you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing this terrific feedback with us.
I’m so pleased that you discovered some of the excellent restaurants we have within a few minutes walk.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Adina sometime in the future.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed here over a weekend with friends for birthday celebrations and couldn't have asked for a better experience. All the staff were extremely friendly, helpful and if we asked or enquired about anything they were onto it straight away.
The rooms are spacious and the city view rooms offer a beautiful atmosphere.
Crown Street in Surry Hills has loads of great restaurants and bars.
Overall an excellent experience, Adina apartments Crown Street will be our first choice when we next visit Sydney.

Room Tip: Book a City View room - it costs a little extra but is worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear TravellingAva,
Thank you for your positive review of Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street.
We are so happy that you decided to stay with us for such a special occasion and we are glad that your celebration was such an enjoyable experience.
I have shared your feedback with our team and we hope to see you back at Adina one day in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. We had some problems with the air air conditioner that would turn itself on everytime we went to the room, but that was about it. I have to say the best is the staff because of their empathy, always helping me when i needed it but also with a plus, and that is their good vibes. The names I remember are Sarika, Rosa and Phayna, very nice people from the reception. The people from the cleaning area also did a great job, and were very respectful if I was sleeping late.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Kristin A, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Juan P,
Thank you for your recent review of Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street, we really appreciate the time you have taken to write it and your fantastic comments.
Thank you for your comments in regards to the service I will make sure this is passed onto our team.
We hope you will stay here at Adina again next time you are in Sydney.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stayed there for a couple of nights on business. The location is good, being on Crown Street near lots of cafes and restaurants. Check-in was easy. The apartment was huge, and very well equipped. I asked for a quiet room, and it was certainly quiet enough in terms of traffic etc, although the bedroom backed immediately on to the lift shaft, giving noise all night. Nice view out the back of the hotel over the pool and garden towards the city. Gym was OK.
Overall, a good place to stay and would be happy to stay there again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Kristin A, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Glyn T,
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review, we really appreciate it.
We hope you will stay here at Adina again next time you are in Sydney.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Comfortable, clean and easy. Another conference accomadation done seamlessly. I like privacy and appreciate speed at check in and out. All done and I go home happy. Would always recommend for groups as it is easily executed. Surry hills is a good area too.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Sue J,
I am thrilled to read that you are a return guest to our hotel.