Ways to Experience Sydney Harbour Bridge
from $23.70
from $33.30
from $36.30
10,064 results
All reviews harbour bridge opera house milsons point afraid of heights pylon lookout bucket list luna park once in a lifetime an amazing experience rocks area take photos nice walk climb hanger safety icon engineering
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Just do it !!! It’s awesome. Breathtaking views and experience. The climb is very easy and having done would say it’s a must do whilst in Sydney. Guides make you feel very safe and confident and let you take your time. Unfortunately Harry and Megan along with Becks and the boys had heard we were going and decided to beat us to it . Great experience

Reviewed 2 days ago

I've walked over the bridge so many times! It's nice at the end of the day after exploring the harbour area (opera house events, ferry trips, Rocks markets, botanic gardens, MCA, etc). We usually stop off at one of the bars or restaurants in Milson's point before heading home by train. It's a good spot to see the lights of Vivid as well.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Not sure why so many want to go up another level of bridge. Walked to half way and took great photos of Opera House

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This was very pricey, but my husband and I wanted to experience it. Took about 40min’s to sign wavers, dress in Climb outfit, get debriefed and learn how to go up and down the ladders. Once we got out on the bridge the fun began. Our guide was very good.. took lots of breaks for people... watched us closely... learned more about the bridge and even heard several good jokes. Our guide put everyone at ease. I don’t like heights but this was a piece of cake. Not strenuous at all. The views from the top amazing!!! Wasn’t allowed to take my camera so have no pictures of the view.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I saw people on the top arch of the bridge when I was on a ferry.
I was aware that you can climb up the arch to the top of it to see the very best view of Sydney, but time constraints did not allow me to do it.
Might be some scary and not good for certain people , but if you are OK , you should try.

I will try next time.

Reviewed 3 days ago

This bridge is something you have to see when your in Sydney, you can view this from various directions and the view is always the same FANTASTIC

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

A landmark that tells you “you’re really in Australia”
And worth the climb, if you’ve a head for heights?

Reviewed 3 days ago

Take a walk across the bridge and find an spectacular view of Sydney. Take your jacket, gets windy and chilly (early November). It's a great walk,

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Just love the Bridge and it’s many faces, what an icon. I have not yet climbed it but when I come back into Sydney either by air or Sea I know that I am home.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Eating oysters and seafood with the Sydney Harbour Bridge as a back drop just perfect way to spend an evening.