“Clean, friendly value”

Ranked #78 of 174 Hotels in Sydney
Batemans Bay, Australia
“Clean, friendly value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great park next door with cafe. Great for walk or watching the world go by. Get clear driving directions for hotel entry. Cafe in park does lovely coffee, v friendly
Close to two railway stations. Rooms facing road may be noisier.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina D, Manager at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Viv W,

Our rooms barely have any external noise filter through, it is great. I always recommend park view rooms they are my favorite and overlook the gorgeous Rushcutters Bay Park.

Next time you wish to stay please contact me directly on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au as I would be more than happy to assist you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kristina Dundovic

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
  • Polish first
Helsinki, Finland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

I stayed at Vibe Rushcutters three times during June 2013. The lengths of my stays varied from two to six days.

The rooms are a little tired, but still very clean and well maintained. The beds are super comfortable! Service was friendly, once I was put into a room that already had an another guest in it, the reception staff handled the situation in a very professional way. Room service/housekeeping were also efficient.

I loved the convenient laundry room, always had a suitcase full of clean clothes with me when I checked out. One load cost 4 dollars at that time, and reception kindly provided me with a handful of one-dollar coins in exchange of notes every time I needed them for the washing machine.

The hotel is close to the Kings Cross/Edgecliff stations, during Fridays and weekends I would recommend climbing up the hill to Edgecliff (less partygoers, homeless people and other scary punks...). Rushcutters Bay is really peaceful and lovely place, close to Kings Cross' nightlife but still far enough!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear smoothdream,

I will be sure to share your comments with our teams.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

My friend and I had a travel voucher so we did not pay full price. For what we paid, the hotel was great. Very clean, service always helpful, location a bit out of the city and needed a walk or taxi ride to get anywhere. That was fine for us. Breakfast was good. Good variety and well serviced. If I could get the same rates, I'd be back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear dip69,

We generally have great deals and are very price competitive compared to the other CBD hotels so next time you wish to stay let me know and contact me directly on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Brisbane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Excellent value, good staff and service , really polite and treat you as an important customer. Clean and so close to city, other venues, transport and great food spots. Lovely location for walk or run.

Dear Mark F S,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and feedback about Vibe Hotel Rushcutters. The team here truly believes in the philosophy that each and every guest is valuable and it is very true.

Please contact me directly when you wish to stay again it will be a pleasure. You can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I needed accommodation near the CBD one night and found that almost every hotel was booked out or were charging a fortune for what was left. The Vibe was the only one with rooms left at a fairly reasonable $234 a night with breakfast included.
Slightly dubious but u booked it anyway and was so pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and helpful. Room service was relatively prompt. Rooms were a bit small but clean and comfortable and they even found me a firmer pillow when I requested one.

Located in a quiet location but there were still a few nice restaurants and bars nearby so finding somewhere to eat & unwind wasn't hard. To get into CBD was very short taxi ride of about $18.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Hollytd,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and feedback about Vibe Hotel Rushcutters and I am glad you were pleasantly surprised.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

The staff at this hotel were very helpful. It made our stay there a pleasure. The location was very convenient, with only a ten minute walk to the Kings Cross station. The adjoining park was lovely to walk through.

Dear jjmunck,

The team love hearing their great service being recognized so I will be sure to spread the word and share you review with them all.

Please contact me directly when you wish to stay again it will be a pleasure to have you return, you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Kurri Kurri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We loved everything about this hotel, the staff, the proximity to the quay & Opera House, the cleanliness of our room & the view from our window. We also loved the walk into the city via Wooloomooloo, Mrs Macquarie's Chair & the Botanical Gardens. this is another great base while in Sydney. Will definitely be back.

Dear Anne J,

Kristina Dundovic
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sydney
Central Business District
#69 of 174 in Sydney
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,854 reviews
Surry Hills
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest
#1 of 2 in Baulkham Hills

Been to Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney? Share your experiences!