“average”

Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney
Ranked #74 of 180 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We would stay again as we like the position but some work on the rooms 7 breakfasts needs to be done. We are frequent travelers in Australia & overseas so we have a high expectation of service. Staff were excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank maxwilson
Kristina D, Manager at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear maxwilson,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and feedback about us here at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters.

We are glad that our staff exceeded your high expectations and apologies for other areas not meeting your high standards. I would love to get some more feedback so please feel free to contact me directly, you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Kristina Dundovic

Write a ReviewReviews (2,173)

Reviewed April 10, 2014

with public transport access and a nice park to walk in we found our stay was enhanced by the hassle-free way of getting to the locations that we wanted to see. Taxis were often parked outside for back up.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Graeme J H,

If you need help booking next time please feel free to contact me directly, you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed at the vibe recently with colleagues for a conference. Even though we had booked 6 weeks in advance my colleague was booked on the 5th floor and I the 3rd. We arrived near 11pm and after checking into the hotel were told that it was full and we couldn't be accommodated on the same level. On checking into room #340 I found the room to be poorly maintained, the carpet although dark appeared to have food remnants, the room is in bad need of some cleaning. The room overlooked the main road and so I had to draw the blind to turn on the room lights. And here's the kicker, on drawing the blind there appeared a rather large mess which I can only assume was vomit! I immediately rang the night manager who initially told me no rooms were available but after me applying some pressure agreed to come and look at the situation and relocate me. The second room although slightly cleaner was not a lot better. I advised that I would stay there overnight but wanted to be relocated the following day. They eventually did this on my follow up. This hotel needs a clean and some maintenance and are overpriced based on the standard of room provided. Also no basic consumables IE water, drinks etc in the rooms so if you need anything you need to call room service.

Room Tip: Avoid room 340
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Robbie20142014,

I am disappointed your stay was not at our usual high standard and it does seem quite peculiar. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly so I could get some more details from you in order for me to follow up with my team directly, you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Best location to be in because your close to the Kings Cross and all the little restuarants and pubs.
We were on the main road side of the hotel and it was very quite and our room was spotless.
The staff were exceptional

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Brian G,

Thanks for your great review; we appreciate your time and feedback about us here at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters. I will be sure to inform the whole team you find them exceptional, I am sure they will be proud of their great work as I always am.

Hopefully next time you get to try our own restaurant and bar called Curve so if you wish to book again please contact me directly on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Good value for money at solid 4 star hotel. Reception staff were very helpful and pleasant. Roof top pool area is a nice place to catch some sunshine and views. Parking charge of $25 is reasonable by Sydney standards.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Pete B,

Next time you want to catch some awesome sunshine and views again from the rooftop pool area, feel free to contact me directly, you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This hotel is in a great location. Management need to train staff in all areas. Most of the staff are friendly and try and be helpful. Breakfast is a bit ordinary for the price that you pay. But I would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear 6medlow,

I would love to know how your stay was in more detail so please contact me directly on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Good location for access to Kings Cross and eastern suburbs. Access by vehicle is a little difficult due to location and traffic flow. Otherwise lovely experience and great pool with stunning view on roof top.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Des M,

Thanks for your great review; we appreciate your time and feedback about us here at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters. We love the view from our rooftop pool area too, secret Sydney gem we say!

I would love to speak with you further about the traffic flow issue you had as it is quite easy if coming from a certain way so please contact me directly on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.