Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney
$220
$165
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)
$192
$241
$205
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$118
$195
$182
Agoda.com
2,306 results
All reviewsrooftop poolkings crossgreat locationpotts pointpublic transportwould stay againpleasant stayeasy accessreception staffopera housecircular quayedgecliffpaddingtongymdarlinghurstcbdbondi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

There is not much that you can fault when it comes to this Vibe hotel. Below are a few of the many highlights.

Location is unbeatable. Heart of Sydney yet right near a beach at the same time. It is beautiful and easy to find.

Rooms were great for what we were paying, and I had no complaints whatsoever. Nothing is better than a clean, spacious, functioning room when you just want to wind down.

Finally, and most important to me, is the terrific service. Front reception was everything they needed to be to produce 5 star service. It is people like them that make your stay most memorable.

I definitely recommend this hotel to all, whether it be for business or leisure, without any hesitation.

p.s do not leave without dining in at Curve Restaurant! Best Club Sandwich I have had in quite some time.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank JewelsD14
Kristina D, Manager at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear JewelsD14,

Thank you for your review we appreciate your time and feedback and I will be sure to pass your comments onto the team. We pride ourselves in great customer service so I am happy to hear about your stay.

I love the Clubs at Curve also…next time you are in I recommend the Pork Belly Crackling, definitely a dish to remember.

We are glad your enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel so if you would like to book direct next time, feel free to contact me directly on (02) 8353 8988.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed at Vibe rushcutters during a business trip to SYD. Not a lot to write home about the hotel. Its at a decent location, although only a few restaurants nearby I must say. Its pretty close to circular quay and harbor bridge (20 bucks one way by taxi). The rooftop pool is great, breakfast is decent. No wifi or breakfast is included in the room tariff so be prepared to pay for that.

There is a nice park right next to the hotel opening into rushcutters bay. Perfect a quiet walk after a hectic day.

The hotel rooms are spacious for one person, but are not the best when it comes to being 'noise-proof'. All in all, a decent stay but I definitely would be looking at a different hotel for my next visit to Sydney.

Room Tip: All the same, more or less.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank FindingNeverland
Kristina D, Manager at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear FindingNeverland,

Thank you for your time and valuable feedback regarding Vibe Rushcutters, it is very useful and we do appreciate this, I will be sure to share your comments with the Vibe team.

Please contact me directly on (02) 8353 8988 if you wish discuss your stay further, I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The rooms were tidy and clean. Beautiful location, close enough to the city without being hectic. The buffet breakfast was lovely with lots of variety. All in all a good hotel. My one criticism of this property was the service. The staff were all nice enough, but I didn't deal with one staff member who knew there stuff (even knowing what time breakfast was served, or pointing us to the lift on arrival). I got the impression this was quite a corporate, professional type hotel but there was no corporate or professional service. It just didn't have that friendly, business edge I expected. If I were manager here, I would be seriously concentrating on training and team building to bring the service up to where it should be.

Room Tip: Book breakfast the night before to save $10 pp.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear wellwishes,

Thank you for your post regarding Vibe Rushcutters, we do appreciate your time and feedback.

We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and I am sorry to hear that your stay was disappointing and would like to discuss this further with you. Please contact me directly on (02) 8353 8988. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Every category you could use to describe a hotel, the Vibe would be rated right around the middle.
It can be a lot less expensive than a lot of hotels right on top of Circular Quay, but if you're like me, and don't take taxis, or even other public transportation unless you're crossing water or 5 miles, put on some good shoes because it's hilly coming and going.
Staff were very helpful, particularly when I had questions we both had to look to turn to an internet search and a map for. Would I go out of my way to stay there again? Probably not.

Room Tip: In good weather the rooftop pool is worth checking out.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear NYCulinaryGoddess,

Thank you for your feedback regarding Vibe Rushcutters, we do appreciate your time.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact me directly on (02) 8353 8988 to discuss your stay. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Vibe is part of a chain, so you know what to expect beforehand.

Interesting features of this hotel include a nice rooftop pool and gym, a lovely breakfast room overlooking the park and a good selection for their daily breakfast. The latter is expensive to purchase but we got a deal with it included - but do remember to get a coupon from reception when you check in, as it won't necessarily be offered automatically.

The hotel is midway between two train stations in a dip between the two hills the stations are located on. Just bear this in mind if you are lugging a suitcase to or from the station.

Kings Cross is nearby, and we walked into Bondi during our stay. Vibe is within striking distance of many places you might like to go, and is a clean and comfortable place to rest your head in the evenings.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kristina D, Manager at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Rubycles,

Thank you for taking your time to post feedback about Vibe Rushcutters. We are pleased you had a great stay and appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Vibe Rushcutters and feel free to contact me directly at the hotel for your next booking with us, I would be more than happy to assist you.