Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard
$178
Hilton Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$394
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$240
  • Room Service
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$216
$131
Hotels.com
$164
$158
Marriott Hotels
$203
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$193
$130
$252
$180
5,558 results
All reviewsgreat locationcircular quayyork streettravel lodgetrain stationopera housewalking distancewould stay againcentral locationpublic transporteasy accessshort stayrockscbdconvenienceferriescafes
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have say my stay at travelodge wnynard was excellent this time a really welcoming feel my usual room wasnt available the staff made sure the next best option was their in 1905 was awesome views from the room was breathtaking looking north towards north sydney central business district and the harbour and the rest of sydney CBD thank you I was impressed

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank daniel77_13
SM_McKinnon, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear daniel77_13

Great to hear from you again Daniel! Thanks for choosing us again and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip up to Sydney.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stay here for a few nights with my girlfriend. The staff are nice and the location is excellent, you just don't need much transportation to visit all the attractions (and it's just 2 mins away from the train station). The most important thing is that it is excellent good vaule for money! it is probably the best choice for travellers!

Room Tip: I stayed in 1614 and it was a large quiet room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Casillahon

Dear Casillahon,

Thanks for taking the time to share the positive experience from your recent stay. I am pleased that you found us to be a great value option and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I've spent this last week at the Travelodge Wynyard with absolutely no complaints.
As this was a business trip, I expected to be in and out of this establishment in a rush. However, this was not the case, the staff were very personable and attentive that instead of rushing to my commitments I found myself taking my time in relaxing in the lobby and taking advantage of the lobby bar.

As I plan to attend Sydney in the near future, I have no hesitation in booking another stay at the Travelodge Wynard.

I cannot give enough credit to Moss and his staff for the hospitality on the many late nights that I spent on their computers in the lobby.

Many thanks guys for the job well done!!

See you soon!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank RAJ M
SM_McKinnon, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Raj M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stayed here for a week and had a room on the 19th floor. It was quiet and near to the floor for the gym and vending machines.
The reception staff are very welcoming which is great after a long international flight.
The room was well appointed, large with good storage and work surfaces, plenty of drawer space and a safe, ironing board etc.
The bathroom was well appointed and there was always lots of hot water, very good powerful shower too.
The air con was good and very quiet, the room was serviced well but my only complaint is that three times we came back at 2pm for a rest having been out since early and the room was not done. Yet when we went out the maid and the trolley was in the corridor.
Yet one occasion when we had our do not disturb sign on we had a note put under the door at 12 noon stating room not done due to our sign and pls ask before 3pm if we wanted it done so there did not seem to be any specific time to expect the room to be serviced.
The resturant had a good menu with specials on some nights, we found the food excellent and good value. The staff were also very happy and helpful, especially as I had some requests due to allergies, they always checked with the chef was much appreciated and goes a long way.
Customer service excellent considering this is a Travelodge and is not a four star hotel!
The only thing could improve is wifi in the rooms perhaps but this was available free of charge for 30 mins each day in the reception and bar area.
The reception staff helped me when a tour rep failed to show up for us by calling to find out what was going on and also passed a message to us late in the day from the said company who had let us down.
They also arranged a reputable taxi for us for the airport.
All in all, centrally located, VERY good value for money.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the Main Street but on the 19th floor, the shutters on the windows work well and we heard very little at night, even over a full weekend. Beds extremely comfy and large with good linen, we asked for an extra duvet as I have a sore back and this was supplied willingly with no fuss at all.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Chris W
SM_McKinnon, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Chris W,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. The team and I appreciate your kind words and are delighted to have delivered on the brand promise “Great value rest assured”. We wish you well on your travels and hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights and found it to have everything we needed. (The bathroom was looking a bit old and there was grout on the tiles where it had been repaired.) Generally it was all good though. We don't spend much time in the hotel when we travel so we wanted something clean, comfortable and central to the attractions, we weren't concerned with lots of services like gyms, pools etc. This hotel does have a gym but we didn't use it. We opted for the buffet breakfast daily which included bacon, eggs, sausages, toast, cereals, pancakes with a variety of syrups, muffins, croissants and fresh fruit as well as tea and coffee. The hotel was within a 15 minute walk to circular quay and darling harbour and the wynyard train station was just a few doors down. The staff were helpful, on arrival we were given maps and info about the train and buses, and after checking out they were happy to put our bags aside til we returned for our transfer to the airport.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TasMum

Dear TasMum,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your time with us. Rest assured we are looking at the hotels bathrooms and working on a solution that will add value for our guests as well as being affordable for the hotel owners. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sean McKInnon