Finding an affordable hotel in Sydney on the budget allowed by my employer is a challenge. Being a member of Rydges Priority Guest program, I was able to take advantage of a special price on condition that check-in was not available until after 8.30pm. Check-in was smooth and the service was great - smiles are always appreciated. The room was a good size for one person on a business trip and the bed very comfortable. I especially appreciated the peace and quiet which made for a restful night. The bathroom surprisingly had a separate shower and the only negative for me was the vanity unit being somewhat lacking in surface space for cosmetics etc. A note for housekeeping - more attention to detail is required, the hair in the bathtub was not attractive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney