The hotel is centrally located and easily reached by train from the airport (get off at Museum). The room was roomy with the usual amenities including comfy armchair and coffee table. Bathroom had separate bath and shower. Staff all very helpful but having the conceirge on the first floor and the baggage area downstairs gets messy when there are large tour groups in the hotel.
WORST thing about the hotel however is the ridiculous internet charges. In this day and age hotels must do something about the excessive prices they charge for internet access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney