The rooms are fine. The bathrooms are quite tired and the corridors old and dated, but it will do for a night or two if you got a good price. The hotel offers rooms with two double beds which is good for travelling with children, although the beds are quite difficult to share. We ended up with one person on the floor each night (on lots of duvets and blankets).
The hotel's location is great, right on world square with Coles, food courts and shops right underneath the hotel. The hotel doesn't have a pool but a decent gym. Staff is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney