Stayed here for our belated 10th wedding anniversary. My only complaint is I was standing at the concierge desklooking at some brochures and the male concierge came back to the desk and completely ignored me bur said "hello sir" to a man walking behind me without even looking at me or asking if I needed some help. I did notice that my husband was asked if he needed anything when we were both standing at the concierge counter on two occasions. Put me off the whole hotel with that sexism. Then at checkout we had a $50 charge for "accommodation services" which the lady at reception had no idea what it was for and thankfully took it off our bill. Apart from that the barman i. World Square was very friendly and helpful. It is an easy walk to Pitt St mall and Darling Harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney