I've stayed here a number of times and always find the staff to be very helpful. The rooms are very very small and one of my visits had a friend who had to have a rollaway. This fit between the queen bed and the TV with absolutely no room imbetween! That's how small it is. I've never had a bigger room during my 4 stays - so not sure there are any! Valet parking is $50/day so be careful if you are on a budget and have a car. The restaurant is not as good as the Melbourne or Perth restaurants, but still good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney