Sorry but my plans were to watch the Moto GP and F1 on One HD followed by Homeland on Channel 10. You didn't have One HD on your selection and the 10 reception was poor. I had a four day weekend and would have planned to stay at a different property had I known this. Having been out and about for the three days prior, all I wanted was a room and what I had planned to watch. Apart from that the property was very neat and tidy and the room well appointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney