We stayed there just before Christmas and enjoyed it a lot. The rooms are specious and clean. The location is very central and a bit busy at times. The restaurant menu has not many options but the food is at a good quality.
As priority members we took the breakfast plus snacks and drinks before dinner package. It was great. We always enjoy staying at the ridges and this time it wasn’t different. We look forward to our next stay at the ridges in QLD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney