“It looks ok, but there is nothing to do except gambling.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Star

Ranked #107 of 469 things to do in Sydney
Melbourne, Australia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“It looks ok, but there is nothing to do except gambling.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Of course you are going to casino for gambling, but I go to casino for having fun such as shopping or spending time with my kids.May be I expect a lot ,because The star has been spending huge money for renovation. It looks like they spends lot of money, but there is no place for family. Even there is no seats at all and I need to sit at steps.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“worst dining experience ever”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Firstly and most importantly, the food was terrible...
The worst food I've ever eaten!

I love blue cheeses but palm sized chunk of blue cheeses were in salad which made me in tears almost.

I had tuna steak for main and it tasted and textured like tinned tuna... I can't believe they can create such flaour and texture with fresh tuna.
I had a bite then decided to be starving for whole night.

Staff were not very professional and didn't seem to care how the food was when I complained and commented about the dish.

We had to not only wait for a long time to get served with water or wine but also had to call the staff to get the bill at least 5-6 times and wasted more than 20 minutes of our precious time.

The worst restaurant I've ever been.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jinhee754
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent casino in great spot of Sydney with amazing views. Great shows, lots of food options, reasonable prices

Visited December 2012
San Francisco, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice Casino”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

A nice casino. I only got to explore some of the casino area and mainly the food court. I was impressed by the design of the casino. Everything was shiny and clean. I guess that is how they lure you in and try to keep you. No money lost from me here, except at the food court. I guess I came out still losing money.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy punter WA”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The casino was amazing,we hadn't been there for years and it has changed so much. Iwas happy as I had a good win. Really liked the no coins machines as it saved waiting to be paid out