3,767 results
All reviews martin place clock tower heavenly bed heritage room mosaic restaurant old post office gpo building tower rooms rain shower spg member circular quay health club business hotel the executive lounge beautiful hotel room service the central business district
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

A big thank you to all the staff at the Westin. The hotel is quality from the rooms, bar and staff made our stay special. We would like to thank the management whom assisted with a small issue with the booking with understanding and ensured that our stay was one we will remember.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Had a business meeting with my clients on Melbourne cup night in the bar. Appalling service for the price you pay. Had to keep going to the bar to ask them to take my orders 3 times.was very inconvenient in middle of meeting. Carried on to the mosaic restaurant for dinner, nothing great about food and service there. Wagyu beef and chicken dish ordered was ordinary for the price point.
Staffs need a lot of training.
Sorry not taking my business there again!!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Shibu M
Jordan D, General Manager at The Westin Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear Shibu M,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent experience. We regret to learn of your situation in the Lobby Bar during the Melbourne Cup evening and do apologise that Mosaic Restaurant was not to your liking. We appreciate feedback like this to assist with training and development purposes and this has been passed on to the relevant managers. Unfortunately, we cannot turn back the clock however, we would be delighted to welcome you back to The Westin Sydney in the future.

Kind Regards,

Mark Burns

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at The Westin for our anniversary weekend away. Westin is our go to spot when in Sydney. Can't beat the comfortable king bed and pillows. Must say the staff were efficient and very helpful. Great memories.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Check-in was rushed- I just got given the key and no information was given about the wifi / fitness centre / restaurants etc. I would've been interested in the fitness centre but ended up just going for a run outside. My room was very spacious, with high ceilings. It was clean and impeccable. Unfortunately there was construction so I didn't really get to enjoy my lie-in. Also a member of staff started knocking on the door well before check-out time to kick me out, when I was trying to get that last little bit of sleep in. The automated thank-you email you receive after your stay is addressed to "Mister" even though my name is clearly female, which is always a little offensive. Not the most pleasant experience for all of the above reasons but the room itself was very comfortable and the location is convenient so I will probably stay again (when construction is finished!)

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank MikoTravels

Dear BerraBy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at The Westin Sydney. We are delighted you enjoyed your accommodation room as well as the location of the hotel. We do regret however that you felt rushed at check-in and that you experienced construction noise from the road works occurring outside the hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies regarding the email received addressed incorrectly. We would be delighted to change this accordingly. Please email westin.sydney@westin.com and we will ensure this is corrected immediately. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Sydney in the future.

Warm Regards,

Mark Burns

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I have always enjoyed the customer service at the Westin Hotels. An this time in Sydney was no exception - from the friendly and professional check in staff to the excellent service at the lobby bar. A notable mention, Meghana at reception who gave me 2 options for a free upgrade and made sure my colleague too was taken care of upon arrival. These little things go a long way when you're business traveller. Thank you and keep up the great work.

• Trip type: Traveled on business