Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$127
$118
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$181
$127
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$200
$158
$130
$115
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$146
$132
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$269
$182
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$145
$124
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$152
$136
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$211
$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$199
$153
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

3,550 results
All reviewsmartin placeclock towerheavenly bedheritage roommosaic restaurantold post officegpo buildingtower roomsrain showerspg membercircular quayhealth clubbusiness hotelbeautiful hotelthe executive loungeroom servicestar hotel
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Stayed here last weekend for me and my girlfriends 2 year anniversary. We purchased a Premium King room. First problem came when the concierge gave us a completely different room than the one we booked, on the third floor instead of the 24th. Had to go back downstairs, spent another 20 minutes sorting it out. The woman on the desk didn't apologise, and her reasoning was it was in the same category and same price range so why wouldn't we want it? Once that was sorted it was ok until today I check my credit card bill, and they have taken a $100 security bond out of my account completely without my knowledge. I was told that my credit card details would be taken in order to cover any damage to the room or mini bar purchases, and when we checked out I was told that there were no extra charges on my credit card and we were free to check out. At no stage did anyone tell me they would take money from my account. I had to speak to 3 separate people before I could get an answer as to why this occurred, and was ensured that the money would go back in sometime in the next few days. Thankfully I am not desperate for the money at this point in time, however if I was there would be nothing I could do.

Terribly disappointed. Atrocious customer service, will never stay here again and would advise anyone else to go elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank theonlydjorkaeff
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Booked a 'secret' deal on wotif.com and ended up at the Westin. It was a lovely surprise. The rooms spacious and very clean and quiet. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the service was outstanding.
One of the best stays we've had in Sydney!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for the first time recently for a significant wedding anniversary. We got a good deal direct from the hotel - just over $200 for a saturday night. The room was reasonably sized and very well appointed. The mini bar prices were a bit over the top ($12 for a beer), otherwise no complaints. There is avery well equipped gym. I would happily reccomend it at the price we paid. We didn't eat there so can't comment on the food (we ate at Rockpool Bar & Grill - see review if interested). Having said that, I've eaten several times in the various dining options in the basement and can reccomend them.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Great location, concierge was/is fantastic, food is good room is clean and spacious. Prices on food and beverage are VERY high (e.g. $45 for breakfast p/p and a bottle of coke is $14). Overall, friendly ppl but the biggest plus is beautiful property and location.

Oh and there is a business lounge deal, which is NOT worth the $$$...BEWARE!

Room Tip: Don't get the lounge deal. The food choice is boring after day 2 and the service is okay. You're better off buying a bottle of wine and staying in your room.
1  Thank Jenny225
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed at the Westin Sydney over a week for business and had a great stay while there. Here's a breakdown:

The good:
-The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. The beds are super comfortable, I slept really well while there.
-The breakfast buffet at the hotel's Mosaic restaurant is awesome, they have a wide selection of breakfast food to choose from.
-The location is great, it is a block away from much of the major shopping in Sydney's Central Business District (Myer, David Jones and a wide assortment of stores). It's also a few blocks away from the Circular Quay to see the Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and take any of the ferries to the Zoo or Manly Beach, etc.
-The room service was also great, I ordered breakfast in one morning.
-The location of this Westin is particularly neat because it's housed in the General Post Office, a landmark building in Sydney. The architecture of the building is neat because it's a mix of modern and historical.
-There was a shower and bathtub in the bathroom. There is a glass wall dividing the bathroom from the rest of the room, but there is a blind that can be controlled by switch to create privacy.

The bad:
Can't think of anything, this was one of my favorite Westin locations.

I would stay here again if I was in Sydney, and would highly recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: I like staying on high floors, so I had a superior room on the 25th floor on the Tower Side and had a great view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business