Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$149
$128
$215
$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$146
$132
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$140
  • Restaurant
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$269
$182
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$178
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$113
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$207
$109
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$177
$153
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

3,551 results
All reviewsmartin placeclock towerheavenly bedheritage roommosaic restaurantold post officegpo buildingtower roomsrain showerspg membercircular quayhealth clubbusiness hotelthe executive loungeroom servicebeautiful hotelstar hotel
Reviewed May 12, 2011

If you want a pleasureable stay at this hotel dont take your car or more importantly dont mention parking charges to any of the staff. I was gobsmaked at the parking charges and simply asked the front desk why the parking charges were so high......it must be a sore point as the young girl tried to blame every other company except the westin ( Macquarie Bank copped most of the blame ) and when i mention i was not staying at the Macquarie Hotel she asked me would i like to cancel my booking!!!! It just got worse from then on..... Anyway i have sratched off The Westin from my list of Sydney Hotels.....Oh and dont ask for a slightly late check out, another blame game will begin...
steve@qpt.com.au

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank StevenG45
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We stayed at the Westin for 2 nights and loved it. The room was a nice size for the 3 of us and had a nice view. It was clean and quiet. The one downside was the glass bathroom, which if someone got up very early to shower etc, it would light up the entire room. There was a blind that pulled down on the glass wall, but didn't black it out. The service was excellent and they allowed us to do a late check out with no fees. Very nice, considering our flight wasn't until 9pm. The rain shower was superb! Very relaxing place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Centrally located with big spacious rooms, clean and welcoming. Club lounge is also excellent for breakfast and evening wine and canapes.
Only ONE negative for the hotel which I hope they change: they need more staff in the club lounge in the morning. 2 ladies who welcome you, check your room number, bring your tea/coffee, and clean up the tables. They are rushed off their feet! There only needs to be one guest who chooses to check in/out at the lounge and things are thrown into disarray and you can bet you never get that second pot of coffee!
Please note to the management; more staff there, or put out the tea/coffee so guests can help themselves.
However still my first choice in Sydney!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank santosdiego
Reviewed May 6, 2011

stayed on starwood preferred guest points so felt even better as a freebie. great location just off martin place (entrance on Pitt St). Good room service, spectacular bathroom, great breakfast, heavenly bed - what you would expect from a Westin.

Room Tip: request a view of the clock tower
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank tripfi
Reviewed May 1, 2011

I have stayed at the Westin Sydney at least 20 times. I have SPG Platinum status and have generally enjoyed the Westin in Sydney over the last 4 years. As a result of my last stay, they have lost me forever as a customer. Here's what happened. Several days before my planned check-out, I spoke with the front desk about extending my stay for another 4 days. At that time, I was told that I could do so for the same rate all but one day on which the hotel was booked full. I was fine with that, since I was actually planning to be somewhere else that night and was only keeping the room, so I didn't have to pack and check out. Well, on the day I was originally supposed to check out, the housekeeping staff told me she was surprised that I had extended my stay, since their records showed me leaving. I called the front desk right away. After some time, they called back and confirmed I could stay the current night and that they would look into the other nights (thought this was just a formality). Finally, they called me back to tell me that I could indeed stay those nights, but that the room rate went up by $500/night. They also seemed to doubt my story about reserving the a few days earlier, stating "we have no record that it occurred." This is outrageous! I am of course not accepting such a move and won’t stay there again. And I have Platinum status with Westin, so imagine what happens to you if you don't.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business