It's hard to beat the location of this hotel, but we found our room pretty spare and average. It's a small hotel and they were pretty full the week we were there, so they weren't able to provide us with something more to our liking. We were on the second floor-avoid these rooms as there is no view or balconies in many of them. If I were to stay there again, I would insist on one of the upper floors with a balcony. Otherwise, the staff was OK, but nothing special. The location is hard to beat. Close to everything in the Rocks, with tons of good places to eat and drink. Recommended for coffee in the morning or afternoon snack is the Bakers Oven, which is just down the nurse's walk stairs right across the street from the hotel entrance. Good coffee and food, friendly folks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney