This is nothing special.. actually.. i have some remarks on it. We asked for a harbour view studio. We paied more for this and we had a small apt with with windows on the harbour. what a pity there are buildings in front. So no view of the sea, no view of the opera (only small parts of the top). Location is pretty good, instead. This hotel is in The Rocks and that can be a good idea if you come in Sydney on weekends. The area is quiet as well. Rooms are large. Kitchen is fully equipped. Be aware on the steps to go to bathroom and to kitchen. As small as dangerous for your feet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney