The location was great, right near the Rocks which would have been handy if the market was on. The entrance looked good but the receptionist kept us waiting a while as she chatted to a guest about places to go. We were tired and found this bad manners.
The lobby was cheap and the room was disappointing. We had expected a groovy, unusual but trendy place judging by the cleverly taken photos which we saw on Trip Advisor but instead it was a tired and grubby room and bathroom.
We didnt bother with the continental breakfast on offer as there were multiple choices of eateries nearby.
There was a pool which was tiny, outdoors and cold therefore unusable.
The 'Rockpool' was a wonderful eating experience and a great find just round the corner and the only good thing about our stay at the Rendezvous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney