We stayed here after a three week trip around Australia. When we first arrived in Sydney we stayed at the Marriot Sydney Harbour which we were not overly impressed with other than its prime location on Circular Quay. We felt it was way over priced whereas The Rendevous is also well located in the historic (but actually a bit boring ??) Rocks area and only cost us half as much. (We booked both through British Airways)
Our room here was twice as big as the one we had in The Marriot and it had a well equipped Kitchenette and it was just as nice. It's only a 5 minute walk to Circular Quay and if we ever return to the beautiful harbour city of Sydney we would definitely stay here again,
We find it hard to believe other guests had a bad experience - still there you go?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney