Our family of four adults booked two harbour view apartments (609 & 610) for our recent two night stay. The view from our balconies was absolutely outstanding and the rooms themselves were lovely with everything you would need including a small kitchen area. Loved that the living areas were separate from the bedrooms. The quality of the room service food was not that spectacular but you only really needed to go for a short walk to find decent food to eat anyway. What stood out for me with this hotel was the wonderful service from it's staff, in particular those working in reception. Even though we didn't receive breakfast with our stay I did go and have a look at the little restaurant area they had which was really lovely as was the pool and spa area. It is quite an expensive place to stay and probably a bit overpriced really. I enjoyed our stay here just the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Toga Hotels, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney