On my way from N.Z to visit dear friend in Yarrawonga. Booked for one night but stayed two! First night in a two up, two down cottage, second night in a lovely suite. Best of both worlds! Such a lot to see, early morning walking around the Rocks, all around the harbour. Fantastic second-hand shop opposite the Rendezvous. Met two fabulous ladies from Canada - great fun.
The staff are amazing. The cleaning staff some of the best in the world and they are hardly noticeable. They got the giggles when I wanted to take a photo of them and their manager - what a polite guy he was. Having been a motel cleaner in an 'earlier life' I appreciate what they have to do.
Now, the Night Manager (A.J was it) was a STAR. Nothing a problem and was he a wiz on Ipads. Helped a couple of us out when we got stuck trying to get on line. The Front Office staff were all beautiful and knowledgeable. The bowl of apples on the counter were crisp and delicious. Would I go back there again - YES, given half the chance I sure would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney