Stayed here with my daughter for a night out at the opera house. From the car park attendant to the front desk staff, everyone was welcoming with a warm smile. We were able to get a late check out and then the wonderful front desk staff held our bags after checkout so that we could wonder around the Rocks for a while.
We stayed in a studio balcony room which provided us with great views of the local historic architecture and fabulous side on views of the harbor bridge and clock tower. The tea and coffee facilities were great. The room was spotless! The bed very comfortable, even the fold out sofa bed my daughter slept in was very comfortable. The breakfast.....we're staying again at the end of February so we'll let you know if things have improved.
My daughter and I cannot say enough about the front desk staff. Smiles that could,outshine the moon and nothing was too much trouble.
We can't wait to stay again at the end of February. This time in a harbor view balcony room! This hotel.is our favorite place to stay in Sydney and would recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Toga Hotels, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney