I just returned from eight days in Sydney (six at the beginning of the trip and two at the end) and stayed at the Rendezvous Stafford for all eight days (this was my first time at this hotel).
While the hotel has much to recommend it, such as comfortable rooms/suites with kitchenettes and an amazing location in the Rocks, what sets this hotel apart is its staff. I have stayed in hotels all over the world and on every continent, and I can say that every single one of the staff (most especially the front desk staff) are the friendliest, most helpful and most welcoming and accommodating staff I have ever dealt with. There was nothing that they would not or could not do, and all was done with a smile and true warmth. When I returned at the end of my three weeks in Australia, I was greeted like I was a long-lost relative.
Even if you are traveling to Sydney for the first time, the staff will make you feel as if you have come home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Toga Hotels and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney