Located 5 mins from Circular Quay and the metro. George Street only 2 mins away, china town, a steady walk of 30 mins, but if you purchase a public transport card when you arrive at the airport it allows you to travel on all public transport for a set period, we paid about $76 for a 7 day card that allowed us to travel o the buses and metro, ferry to Manly and Bondi beach and even out to the Blue Mountains, 2 hours from central station, great fun and great value, we then just paid for the hop on/off bus to get around the sites in the Blue Mountains. Hotel staff were very pleasant. Rooms clean, yes a little dated but good vfm. We utilise the fridge and ate breakfast in the room for our 6 day stay, allowing us to eat out every night! The Circular Quay offers lots of restaurant variety. The Sydney Opera House is a 10 min walk, stay in the Rocks area and you can get everywhere very easily. The aquarium and the adjourning harbour are worth a visit, as is the zoo, accessible by ferry - use that public travel ticket again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Toga Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney