“Lovely Hotel in great location”

Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection
Ranked #21 of 180 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a great hotel very near the heart of Sydney.We only stayed one night.We arrived early and check in wasn't ready so they stored our luggage and of we went to explore.The only problem we had was my friend had ordered a room with 2 double beds.When we checked in we only had a room with one double bed,we then got this changed but only ended up with two single beds which wasn't what was ordered they were comfy though.This hotel has nice touches like taking your luggage to your room and escourting you to your taxi,even though there was an error with the rooms I would still recommend this hotel

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (2,638)

Reviewed February 6, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I took my partner to Sydney for her Birthday. We stayed 3 nights at the Sebel Pier One. When we checked in, we were greeted by a nice big bunch of flowers, bottle of sparkling and cheese platter.

We got up every morning to the buffet breakfast, then went for a walk around the Rocks area, or over the Harbour Bridge. The Rocks and Circular Quay are easily accessible from the hotel.

In the afternoon, we spent time on the pier enjoying a cocktail at the bar and watching the sunset.

This place is the perfect place to come as a couple for a relaxing Sydney harbour side experience. When I am in Sydney again, I will definitely be booking here again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2014

It was my first time to stay at this lovely hotel and I must say I was impressed. Excellent location, friendly staff and great service. I requested for housekeeping by almost midnight and they housekeeping staff was there within 5 minutes. Everyone was friendly and I love the restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2014

There´s nothing wrong I can tell about this hotel. I love this navy design, nice rooms, impressive lobby, great location and the best lamb I´ve ever ate. :o)
If I went to Sydney again, I´ll stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The location of the Sebel Pier One is just fantastic in front of the old piers, very quiete, peaceful, and only a few steps from Circular Quai.
Staff and rooms are very good, however they raised the prices from last year to today extremly.
The restaurant is perfect placed on the pier. But only a small, very, very small menulist and that is the worst: ACCOR (the French company that runs the Hotel) means that all customers are French: ognions, ognions, ognions, ognions, ognions, ognions, half ognions, quarters of ognions, vegetable plate with ognions, beef-fillet with ognions...
That is not an Australian and never an international kitchen.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo