We stayed at the Sebel in a Waterside King Room for one night in mid December. We were on the third floor with a wonderful view over the water. The room was large, clean, nicely decorated & spacious the bed was comfortable and had an iPod dock which was great (however the iPod dock alarm went off at 7am which was a surprise to us)
The bathroom is in need of an improvement EG the toilet was similar to one on an airplane..very strange..the bath/shower was dated for a 5 star hotel I would expect a modern shower.
We did not eat breakfast at hotel due to the high price, we ate at the rocks a short stroll from the hotel. The hotel is pricey but in comparison to other hotels in Sydney it is quite good value for money, we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection is ideally located on the magnificent Sydney waterfront close to the Southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Boutique in size, our hotel features 189 unique federation style rooms with contemporary chic furnishings. Located in the heart of the Rocks, our hotel offers the perfect accommodation for exploring Sydney or getting friends together for a special event or wedding. The Gantry Restaurant & Bar offers its guests the ultimate open air dining experience with full panoramic views of Walsh Bay. Our luxury Sydney Harbour hotel's accommodations also offer a smoke-free environment, valet parking and 24-hour security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One