Location is interesting, in an old pier and in walking distance of the main attractiions and the Rocks. Rooms are very bright, the ones on the third floor have a tall ceiling, but one cannot open the windows to let in the Ocean breeze (why?). Location is quiet, quality is average.
Was struggling with the internet connections: cable in the room won't work and the WiFi only intermittently and after many tries (front desk said "it is because of the location of the room" which was right in the centre of the building. The price to book the board room was initially exorbitant. So overall you might find better places for business stays (that is if you need access and business facilities). Breakfast and food is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection is ideally located on the magnificent Sydney waterfront close to the Southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Boutique in size, our hotel features 189 unique federation style rooms with contemporary chic furnishings. Located in the heart of the Rocks, our hotel offers the perfect accommodation for exploring Sydney or getting friends together for a special event or wedding. The Gantry Restaurant & Bar offers its guests the ultimate open air dining experience with full panoramic views of Walsh Bay. Our luxury Sydney Harbour hotel's accommodations also offer a smoke-free environment, valet parking and 24-hour security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One