Great location and beautiful hotel.
Only problem was that when we came to check in, the bellman didn't want to help with bags. He certainly didn't come to greet us on the street and was quite dismissive.
I had my car parked in valet (at $35/day and it's not undercover, it's just at the end of the hotel) and unfortunately the little purse in which I keep my car parking passes (for work), but which also holds some emergency cash (~$150) was removed from its very secure position in the car. I'd like to think it fell out, but since it's been in that spot for 3+ years, I don't think so.
The room itself was lovely with high ceilings. The bathroom looked great, but on closer inspection it has been a pretty rough renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection is ideally located on the magnificent Sydney waterfront close to the Southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Boutique in size, our hotel features 189 unique federation style rooms with contemporary chic furnishings. Located in the heart of the Rocks, our hotel offers the perfect accommodation for exploring Sydney or getting friends together for a special event or wedding. The Gantry Restaurant & Bar offers its guests the ultimate open air dining experience with full panoramic views of Walsh Bay. Our luxury Sydney Harbour hotel's accommodations also offer a smoke-free environment, valet parking and 24-hour security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One