We had nine nights at Pier One. Just superb in every regard. Room was perfect but what made it even better were the opening glass doors directly onto the pier where a table, chairs and umbrella greeted us. It felt like your own outside 'room'. It contrasted against the normal hotel claustrophobic room found in most hotels.
Breakfast was outstanding, service was attentive and friendly and the restaurant provided excellent meals.
The hotel's location, almost under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, is simply the best in Sydney. Just a couple of minutes walk to Circular Quay but much quieter and private.
Highly recommended for anyone wanting to be pampered in a superior hotel at quite reasonable prices and with a beautiful ambience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection is ideally located on the magnificent Sydney waterfront close to the Southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Boutique in size, our hotel features 189 unique federation style rooms with contemporary chic furnishings. Located in the heart of the Rocks, our hotel offers the perfect accommodation for exploring Sydney or getting friends together for a special event or wedding. The Gantry Restaurant & Bar offers its guests the ultimate open air dining experience with full panoramic views of Walsh Bay. Our luxury Sydney Harbour hotel's accommodations also offer a smoke-free environment, valet parking and 24-hour security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One