Stayed here for four nights.
Slightly away from the bustle of the Rocks, but right under the Harbour Bridge on converted finger wharf.
No pool and nowhere to take the sun but well equipped gym.
Breakfast excellent at extra charge.
Air conditioning not working first night - pretty torrid in summer heat - but bill adjusted without objection. Wifi expensive (but free for diners!)
Choose a room with either a balcony or French windows on to quay - otherwise rooms tend to be claustrophobic.
A good experience and added value to be able to watch harbour traffic during breakfast and fishermen on wharf opposite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection is ideally located on the magnificent Sydney waterfront close to the Southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Boutique in size, our hotel features 189 unique federation style rooms with contemporary chic furnishings. Located in the heart of the Rocks, our hotel offers the perfect accommodation for exploring Sydney or getting friends together for a special event or wedding. The Gantry Restaurant & Bar offers its guests the ultimate open air dining experience with full panoramic views of Walsh Bay. Our luxury Sydney Harbour hotel's accommodations also offer a smoke-free environment, valet parking and 24-hour security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One