Love that this hotel is a result of sympathetic gentrification and renovation of the wharf. It's unique character and location are the Sebel Pier One's biggest drawcard. The walk around the point to Circular Quay is typical Sydney, and The Rocks area offers a glimpse into a bygone era.
We also purchased the extremely good deal from Travelzoo. The waterside king room was beautiful and offered a lovely view to Blue's Point, a perfect vantage point from which to watch the ferries and sunset. Above all, the service from all staff, but especially the concierge who greeted us by name each time we entered or left the hotel, really made it special.
I thoroughly recommend The Sebel Pier One, wish we could have stayed for longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection is ideally located on the magnificent Sydney waterfront close to the Southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Boutique in size, our hotel features 189 unique federation style rooms with contemporary chic furnishings. Located in the heart of the Rocks, our hotel offers the perfect accommodation for exploring Sydney or getting friends together for a special event or wedding. The Gantry Restaurant & Bar offers its guests the ultimate open air dining experience with full panoramic views of Walsh Bay. Our luxury Sydney Harbour hotel's accommodations also offer a smoke-free environment, valet parking and 24-hour security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One