After paying over $400 for a king room overlooking Walsh Bay (NOT including breakfast, parking or late checkout), we were very disappointed to find our room was directly above a function area and we were forced to listen to loud music and guests talking and laughing until after 11.30 pm. We had hoped to have a reasonably early night but it was not to be.
The room itself was a good size but mediocre apart from the bathroom which was quite nice with two sinks, spa and plenty of fluffy towels. The bed was comfortable but not worth the money and the Sebel Pier One will not be on our "revisit" list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection is ideally located on the magnificent Sydney waterfront close to the Southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Boutique in size, our hotel features 189 unique federation style rooms with contemporary chic furnishings. Located in the heart of the Rocks, our hotel offers the perfect accommodation for exploring Sydney or getting friends together for a special event or wedding. The Gantry Restaurant & Bar offers its guests the ultimate open air dining experience with full panoramic views of Walsh Bay. Our luxury Sydney Harbour hotel's accommodations also offer a smoke-free environment, valet parking and 24-hour security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One