The Langham, Sydney
$209
$164
$186
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$140
$117
  • Restaurant
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$96
$80
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$122
$184
$124
  • Breakfast included
2,011 results
All reviewsobservatory hotelgalileo restauranthigh teabeautiful hotelrocks areacircular quayjunior suitekent streetsteam roomquiet streetturn down serviceindoor poolpillow menubeautiful roomrooms are largefive star hotelharbour view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My only gripe is the pool wasn't open 24 hours a day like the Sebel in Adelaide! ;) lovely room, speakers in the bathroom for music, large, deep tub and choice of shower heads... I wanted to take the bathroom home with me! Thanks for making my birthday one to remember,will definitely be back. Again and again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank CelMer79
Sonia L, General Manager at The Langham, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear CelMer79

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Langham, Sydney. We are delighted to read your wonderful feedback!

At Langham, we pride ourselves on knowing our guests and building great memories. It is wonderful to hear that you leave with your own special memories. I do hope you had the chance to experience the tranquil oasis that is the pool.
Our most regular guests tell us they return to the hotel as they are made to feel like they are at their luxury Sydney home, and I am delighted to hear you had the same homely experience during your stay.

We hope you enjoyed your birthday stay & we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Langham as a birthday treat for me. We were travelling with our 2 year old and I must say I've never stayed anywhere so thoughtful towards our needs.

We didn't book an expensive rate, in fact it was a wotif mystery deal but the service was so amazing. Half the time you book those deals and get looked down on by the person on reception as if you're a second class citizen. Not at the Langham!

Not only did they accommodate for our son by setting up a trundle bed for him. They also welcomed him to the room with a teddy bear dressing gown and slippers and then, the highlight for him, was the specially made ginger bread man, decorated with lollies and his name (correctly spelt) in chocolate. He loved it and so did we!

Room was beautiful, all the luxuries you expect from a 5 star hotel.

I also recommend joining their free loyalty program as it gives you free wifi in the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Aussie_HolidayMaker

It is a pleasure to read your delightful comments & we are pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at The Langham, Sydney!

We pride ourselves on knowing our guests and providing enchanting encounters. It is wonderful to hear that you leave with your own special memories. We are very fortunate to have a wonderful team here at The Langham, Sydney that are dedicated to making our guests experiences truly memorable. It is delightful to read that your son also had an enjoyable time & we do hope he too left with his own special memories!

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Sydney!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The nicest hotel i have ever stayed in,the staff are excellent friendly and very helpful,doorman wonderful with directions, the room was absolutely gorgeous,pool very nice and spa very nice.The most enjoyable stay I have ever had.I will definitely be going back.Very clean comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear neaty_12

It is a pleasure to read your wonderful comments!

We too believe that the hotel exemplifies charm & timeless elegance. We do have a very high standard for both customer service and the overall guest experience which I am glad you got to experience during your stay.

We are very fortunate to have a wonderful team here at The Langham, Sydney that are dedicated to making our guests experiences truly memorable. I am pleased you had the chance to make your own special memories throughout your stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I tried organising a suprise for my partner and his friend for when they arrived, I wanted them to have an amazing weekend in Sydney as they don't go away a lot but the staff wouldn't take my credit card details over the phone, I had to complete an authorization scan and fax it back to them, how many people have a scanner and fax and photocopier at home let alone the time to do that. I have never had to do this with any other hotel and found them to be very unhelpful, to afraid to step out of the box. They didn't even offer an alternative or suggest they could place a card in the room complimentary, how hard is it to give satisfactory customer service. This hotel should take tips from hotels overseas, we have a lot of learning to do in the was of customer service here.

Stayed: October 2013
8  Thank Angerain
Sonia L, General Manager at The Langham, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear Angerain,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Langham, Sydney. It was disappointing to read that your stay fell short. As a company, we pride ourselves on extending the best service and hospitality to our guests and I would personally like to follow up with you on your experience with us.

Can I trouble you to email me at sonia.lefevre@langhamhotels.com so that we can discuss this further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I were traveling for work and chose to stay at the Langham (had been on my wish list for some time) upon arriving at the Langham Sydney we were greeted by the concierge who took our bags and greeted us with a smile, the reception staff were great and even though we were early our room was made available to us, from then on the service continued to be first class, all staff greeted us in the hallways and restaurants, our room was clean and looked just like the pictures, all in all a very enjoyable stay and we would highly recommend, 10 min walk to Rocks areas with an abundance of shops and restaurants

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sonia L, General Manager at The Langham, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Karen C

We pride ourselves on knowing our guests and providing enchanting encounters. It is wonderful to hear that you leave with your own special memories. We are very fortunate to have a wonderful team here at The Langham, Sydney that are dedicated to making our guests experiences truly memorable. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our Front Desk team, I am sure they will be pleased to hear they played a part in making your stay a special one!

I'm delighted you were able to take advantage of our location; we think our location is quite special and gives our guests a residential experience of Sydney.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Sydney!