“Quiet and Cozy!”

Seasons Darling Harbour
Ranked #157 of 182 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This hotel was perfectly tucked away in the CBD. Our room was relatively small but quite cozy, enough for two people. Bed was made each day and the Concierge was helpful with our tours. The mini bar was a little limited but affordable. (Get some Bacardi!) Great stay!

• Stayed: February 2014
Yannick D, Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear JanDav1969,

Thank you for your lovely review you posted on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear your enjoyed your stay with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour.

I agree with you, the hotel is well positioned in a vibrant area of Darling Harbour and China Town. Thank you for your comments regarding our wonderful concierge services, I will certainly pass your comments across to the team.

Thank you for your mini bar suggestion. It is worth reviewing, to see if there are any other exciting items we can add in!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed at the Seasons Hotel in Darling Harbour now for the second time, and love it's location. Attended the Hillsong conference close by. The hotel was lovely with friendly staff. Room was clean with adequate facilities. The roof top pool was a bit of a hike to get to though. Will stay again on our next trip

Room Tip: Cannot remember our room number, but it had a separate lounge from the bedroom.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Samuel,

Thanks for the review, and thank you for staying with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour for the second time! It is great to have our guests return time and time again.

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding the staff and I am happy your enjoyed your stay with us again. Yes, the pool is a little exercise to get too I agree! I hope you enjoyed the facilities though.

I hope the Hillsong Conference went well!

Looking forward to have you stay with us again soon.

Kindest Regards

Manager of Seasons Darling Harbour

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I don't normally leave bad reviews as never had much to complain about ... Our stay at the seasons was awful where do I start ? 1st our toilet leaked constantly and took ages to flush, toilet door handle was broken so could not close. Than we noticed a cool breeze through out the room and how loud the outside noise was. Our window was broken jammed with a bit of cupboard. I rang the front desk that was a waste of time they told me, they could do nothing as we were only staying one night... Should that even matter? They brought us one extra blanket they looked like a dog blanket !! Never will I stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Robyngr

Dear Robyngr,

Thank you for your feedback you have posted to Trip Advisor.

I sincerely apologise for the inconveniences you faced during your stay with us. I can assure you I have investigated and passed on your comments to the appropriate Department Managers for review.

At the Seasons Darling Harbour, we like to pride ourselves on the quality and services we provide, it is disappointing we have not been able to deliver this, this time round.

I sincerely hope you would re-consider, and choose to stay with us again in future, in order for us to offer you the comfortable stay you deserve.

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We booked this hotel based on the information on the web site but apart from its great location we did not find it matched the 4*plus in any way. Our room was really shabby with stains and marks all over the walls, skirting boards bathroom and door. We only stayed one night thank goodness. We did try to contact the hotel on a number of occasions but sadly they have chosen to ignore all of our correspondence.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank MLA11

Dear MLA11,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor, and thank you for staying with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour.

I sincerely regret you did not enjoy your stay with us at the hotel. I can assure your feedback and inspection of the apartment you occupied has taken place to ensure all issues mentioned were corrected.

Unfortunately my Front Office Manager including myself, did not receive any feedback via email or other means, at the time you stayed with us. However I apologise for what may have gone wrong with us.

I hope you would re-consider and choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Sydney.

Once again, my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you were faced with.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My job takes me travelling around Australia quite frequently. A lot of the time, I'm only ever in one place for a day or two before moving on. I was fortunate enough to have a week in Sydney, just last month, and I was told about Seasons Darling Harbour, by a friend who had stayed recently. 2 words...Simply stunning! The view from my window was absolutely amazing, the staff were incredibly helpful, and the bed...I don't think I have EVER slept that well in the 10 years I've been doing my job!! This hotel really made my stay in Sydney that much more enjoyable!

Room Tip: This was my first time in a hotel, but I did manage to speak to a few regulars, and they had no comp...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Pradeep,

Thank you for the wonderful review you have posted on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to read you enjoyed your stay with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour. The hotel is positioned in a fantastic location and 'YES' our beds always receive tremendous compliments!

I will pass kind words across to the team!

I do hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again whether being for business or pleasure.

Thank you again for your kind review.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stayed here for two nights after a month in NZ. It was our first taste of Oz. The location is great for easy access to all the wonderful things to do in the city. Our room on the 8th floor was quite large, but very tired. The carpet was worn, the bathroom units were warped and damaged by water. There was no extractor fan, so the bathroom got very damp. The bed was comfortable. The wifi was expensive & the PC in reception would not work. Disappointing... Do visit the Queen Victoria Mall & see the talking dog and the 2 clocks inside...the free walking tour advertised on the city map was very good too.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie2109
Yannick D, Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Melanie2109,

Thank you for your review you posted from your stay with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour.

I am happy to read you found the apartment to be quite spacious and our bedding to be comfortable which we are always complimented on.

Thank you for the points you raised regarding the apartment condition. I am happy to announce that we have recently changed some of the furniture pieces at the property, and we are also looking at a bathroom upgrade to improve our overall apartment presentation. I do however sincerely apologise that you were not completely satisfied during your time with us.

I hope your stay with us hasn't permanently marred your option of the Seasons Darling Harbour and that if you're down travelling in Sydney/Australia in future, you would stay with us once again.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very disappointed in the cleanliness and overall standard of this hotel/apartment. The staff were friendly enough however when we entered the room, a damp musty smell greeted us accompanied by a pool of water outside the fridge door. We were also told at reception that if cooking toast we had to open the balcony window which we were unable to do. Both complaints were acted on quickly by the staff however both should have been rectified before the room was allocated to guests. The bed mat was stained and dirty. The air conditioning was totally ineffective. Thankfully we were only staying for two night but wish we had looked a bit more closely at the description- expected more from this chain of hotels. Needs closing down and a total refurb of all areas.

Room Tip: Don't even consider it - there are plenty of better hotels in the area
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Juniepie250555

Dear Juniepie250555,

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review.

I am very disappointed to read you did not enjoy your stay with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour. I regret that the apartment you were allocated had an unpleasant musty odour, the fridge that leaked which caused the puddle of water in the kitchen and the other disappointing issues you encountered. I can assure you that not all our apartments are of this nature, and unfortunately at the time of your booking you were allocated this apartment.

Once again I do apologise for this inconvenience you faced while staying with us. I hope this experience hasn't completely deterred you from staying at the property in future.