Seasons Darling Harbour
Hilton Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$394
$137
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$240
$164
$158
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$216
$131
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$193
Agoda.com
$223
$202
  • Restaurant
All reviewsseparate bedroomcooking facilitiespaddy's marketapartment hotellight railwould stay againgeorge stcentral stationopera housechinatownmicrowavetransportrocks
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were extremely satisfied with our stay at the Seasons Hotel, Darling Harbour. The staff were friendly and very welcoming. We booked a One Bedroom Room on Wotif which we found to be very clean, comfortable, especially the bed! The Pool was a little distance to travel to but the view from the roof top was magnificent!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 274RedRose
Yannick D, Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear 274 RedRose,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We strive to provide outstanding guest service and I am extremely thankful for your wonderful words.

I am very happy you enjoyed your room, the bedding and the view from the rooftop pool.

I will be sure to pass on your review for the team to read. Thank you once again & Kindest Regards.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Thank goodness that we only stayed for 2 nights as we were seriously disappointed with what we faced when we checked in.
When we first arrived the man at reception was a bit cold and couldn't wait to get rid of us.
The bed was really uncomfortable, like they had pushed 2 single beds together, also the cover at the end of the bed was stained.
There was stains on the walls in the shower, paint work was shoddy, there were damp patches in the hallways on the baseboards and up the walls.
It always smelt funny, everywhere you went, in the hallway and in our room.
The only redeeming factor in the hotel was the fact that it was a 2 minute walk to darling harbour

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank raycheroo

Dear Raycheroo,
Thank you for sharing your recent Trip Advisor Review for the Seasons Darling Harbour.

Please accept my deepest apologies for your stay with us. It is disappointing to read that you entire stay was unpleasant. We usually receive the most positive feedback regarding our cloud 9 beds, so I will need to investigate where we fell short this time round. Your comments regarding the smell and paint work will also be investigated and correction will be made in affected areas.

Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to provide you the level of service, quality you should have received, if you were to stay with us again in future. Thank you once again. Warmest Regards.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My daughter and I stayed there at the end of July for a few nights. The reception staff during the day were rude and unhelpful but the night staff were pleasant. The room was advertised as refurbished but it was out dated and smelled. The bath plug didn't fit and it took them until the 3rd day to find a plug that fit. The shower hose kept falling down during showering. The couch which converted to a bed had old food debris in it, so I didn't even sit on it during our stay. The TV only had a few channels working. When we used the computer/ internet near reception for my daughter to do some school work, I had to kneel for the whole time as they didn't have another chair that I could use. Also the door swipe key kept not working so I had to go downstairs and get someone to open my door or reset it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LBJ2013

Dear LBJ2013,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that your stay did not live up to expectations. Your comments regarding my staff is of a concern and I can assure you I have addressed this issue. Following a lot of training and a number of new staff starting with us, we are confident that our team are delivering exceptional hospitality customer service and engaging better with our guests. Looking at the most recent reviews I believe we have improved in this area. I have however passed on your kind words to the night staff.

I sincerely regret the other inconveniences you faced during your stay. All points raised have been taken seriously and passed on directly to department Manager's concerned so issues can be correctly.

Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope your experience hasn't permanently destroyed your opinion of the Seasons Darling Harbour and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in future. Kindest Regards.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We booked 3x rooms for a total of 4 nights. When we arrived we had rude customer service at check-in, 1 elevator wasn't working the total trip, 1 room unclean, 3x hand basins we not attached to the sink correctly and were extremely loose, shower didn't actually spray in the shower cubicle and therefore made a huge water pooling outside shower (1 pregnant guest nearly tripped as we were not aware of this until after the first shower), painting fell on one guest during the night and knocked her on head (still waiting on apology). Best of all, on our last night we arrived at one of our rooms to find the lock sensor no longer worked and we were unable to gain access until one of the maintenance staff arrived to let us in (approx 30 minutes). Customer service the whole time was terrible. Have spoken to 2 people regarding these complaints. Paid $1750 and have been promise a $50 refund, but yet 5 weeks later still no refund and they are not responding to emails or phone calls. WOULD NOT STAY HERE AGAIN!

Room Tip: Don't stay here is my tip!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ally P

Dear Ally,
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us on Trip Advisor.

I sincerely apologise your stay with us was not as you had hoped. As a 4.5 star apartment hotel we are proud to be able to consider ourselves as setting the bar for service standards. It is regretful that you faced a lapse in those standards while staying with us. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the Front Office Manager and the front desk team.

I will certainly review all points raised, and correct these issues to ensure your experiences does not repeat itself. Thank you once again. Warmest Regards.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Special of $100 from lastminute.com.au very nice apartment with lounging, dining area, kitchen. Separate bedroom. Nicely decorated. Close to everything, certainly value and location ten out of 10. Darling Harbour, Chinatown and Circulat Quay where we joined our Vivid Sydney cruise.

Room Tip: As for Room Service and Restaurant I can't comment, we didn't use it but dined in Chinatown.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Irene,
Thank you for your kind words from your recent stay with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour.

It is wonderful to receive such positive comments. We place significant importance in our delivery of quality customer service and quality and really appreciate your lovely comments.

I have passed your feedback on to our staff and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

I hope you enjoyed Vivid Sydney! Best Regards.