Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$138
$172
$156
$211
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$144
$157
$141
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$123
$111
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
$287
$138
$217
$158
Agoda.com
4,325 results
All reviewshyde parkpark viewfeast restaurantthe club loungejames stationspg memberdavid joneswalk in wardrobeseafood buffetbeautiful hotelstar hotelhigh teaan upgradelarge bathroomcorner roompitt st mallcircular quay
Reviewed October 28, 2013

A flying visit for some business meetings so without the time to give a comprehensive overview of everyone of the facilities but nevertheless I was impressed with the hotel. Having lived in Sydney for 10 years I was no stranger to the property and location and 4 years on it still gave a very good account of itself. I booked a very good deal on wotif.com for $199 and was given an upgrade upon checking in. I was staying on a Monday night so not too hectic but service was excellent,breakfast great and on the edge of Hyde Park and Botanical Gardens so dawn run set up the day. Good to be back and would highly recommend to anyone wanting a centrally located 5star hotel with all the modcons one would need!

• Stayed: October 2013
Bernhard L, General Manager at Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear LLAKTravel,
Thank you for your kind words and continued loyalty to the Sheraton on the Park. Our $199 deals are very popular and I’m pleased to note you were upgraded on arrival also. Ideal for the runners wanting a scenic view whilst working out!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

amazing service everytime - i am a regular member at the spa. I am treated like royalty everytime. I was there last week for the sugar hit at the lobby cafe. excellent service but the food was a bit below standard for me

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Bernhard L, General Manager at Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear ATMEH,
I appreciate your loyalty and patronage to Sheraton on the Park and our On The Park Rejuvenation Day Spa and am delighted to read your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

After a long flight from Europe it was good that they could check me in within the hour even though I arrived at 7:30 am.
I commend the club package for cutting down costs through breakfast and early evening drinks and snacks. It also gives great views across the park and the middle harbour. The only thing is that you need to get in quite early as the club lounge does become full quickly.
I booked direct through spg.com and paid in advance which is a great way to get a good deal - much better than our corporate rate.
I had a room on the opposite side from the park but would go for a park view next time. This is not for the view but because the traffic noise does echo up from the high buildings around.
From a position perspective it is great for the CBD and also the harbours as well as near the station.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear ThamesViewE14,
Im delighted to note we were able to accommodate your early arrival to the Sheraton on the Park. Our Sheraton Club Lounge is indeed increasing with popularity so I’m pleased you enjoyed the facilities on offer to our guests. We look forward to your return to our hotel when your travels bring you back to Sydney.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed here with my husband for an adults time out.From the moment we checked in I felt at home.Lots of cosy corners to sit and relax.Bar has ceiling to floor windows which overlook the park or can sit out on balcony(patio heaters in winter).Rooms very well appointed.Breakfast offered so many choices.Can't wait to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear smithyaussiesinUS,
Nice to read that you took some time out and enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton on the Park. The windows of our Conservatory Bar make for a nice and cozy atmosphere for some drinks and nibbles whilst relaxing in the City. We look forward to your return stay to Sydney and the Sheraton on the Park.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

my third visit, nothing has changed..........a five star price with one star service.........

i live in Sydney so went with agroup for one night of luxury...bad mistake.

The hotel just don't have enough staff to provide quality service.

The Executive Lounge was overcrowded, with little quality food and very difficult to get a drink.......this hotel sells extra packages fro extra revenue to the Lounge and combine with Starwood Platinum's causes this problem of overcrowding..........provide extra staff or we all miss out on a good experience.

Seems to be conflict of information at the hotel, different information from Check In Staff, Guest Services (over the phone) or for Loung Staff.

My last visit....The Westin is a better option if you want to stay Starwood......ar any other hotel of five star rating........

This hotel is POOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear gdvictor,
I appreciate the time you have taken to review your stay at the Sheraton on the Park. Indeed the demand for our Sheraton Club Lounge far exceeds our expectations and is increasing with popularity however we do apologise for the service shortfalls you have encountered and hope to welcome you back to restore your faith in our Product and Service.
Warm regards