Lowest prices for your stay
$168
Hotels.com$168
Travelocity$168
eDreams$168
3,504 results
All reviews circular quay great location executive studio george st wynyard station rooftop pool washing machine and dryer opera house full kitchen central location light rail lounge area great room business trip buffet breakfast public transport manor
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2019

We stayed in a two bedroom deluxe with our 3 kids for our vacation. The staff was great, the place was very clean and well kept. The only complaint was the layout of the apartment is a bit awkward. There's a large entry hall that is wasted space and there's no good place to hang jackets. The dining chairs (near the entrance) are too rounded to actually hang a coat from them. They should put some hooks in the entry hall for that purpose. The master bedroom is an odd shape which makes it crowded in there, but I do appreciate the king sized bed. It works, just a bit awkward. The bathroom functioned well, but is small, especially the shower. The location is about an 8 minute walk to Circular Quay and maybe 12 minutes to Darling Harbour so the location was really good for tourists, even though it's in the CBD. The restaurant was good and reasonably priced for the area.

Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
DanielFigliomeni, Manager at Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Hi hllb, thank you for the review and I am pleased to hear that overall your stay was an enjoyable one. We will definitely take on board your feedback in regards to the hooks and room layout to see where we can make some positive improvements. We thank you for the comments and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

The hotel has apartments and we stayed In a 2 bedroom apartment which was clean and very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and knowledgable about the local area. Walking distance from Central Quay and the Sydney Opera House. Good value buffet breakfast. Washing machine and dryer in the flat as well as fridge and microwave in a small kitchen area. Local supermarkets nearby so great for families.

1  Thank Extraordinary727406

Hi Extraordinary727406, thank you for such a great review of Mantra 2 Bond Street. I look forward to sharing your feedback and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2019

I will be reviewing the hotel I just stayed at on my recent trip to Sydney. The Mantra on 2 Bond Street in the Sydney CBD. I certainly loved the location, being within walking distance to Sydney Harbour, Westfield, Martin Place etc.

I arrived super early, at around 8-8:30am, so check in wasn’t till 2pm, but hotel concierge was happy to check me in and get acquainted in my room and leave my suitcase there . The lobby looked very welcoming and comfortable with nice lounges, marble flooring and old books, along with the restaurant “Memento”, which I didn’t get to try. My room was on level 3 in 317, an Executive Studio Apartment. I liked the contemporary decor of my room, (which had recently been refurbished). It had a separate lounge and dining area with a full kitchen, 2 LCD TVs , tea and coffee, a minibar, air conditioning, and safe. Though the bed was furnished very nicely, I was disappointed it wasn’t comfortable, as my head just sagged into the pillow and gave me a sore neck each morning.

Overall :
PROS: Within walking distance to Sydney Harbour, Westfield, Martin Place etc, modern and cosy room recently refurbished, with separate lounge and dining area, balcony, two LCD Tvs, full kitchen, lovely art decorations on wall of lounge room, nice comfortable and welcoming lounge at entrance of hotel with “Memento” restaurant.
CONS: Lots of construction happening waking me up, bed is not comfortable, woke up with a sore neck, you have to pay for wifi, hard to get to with Uber/Taxi or self park.

Room tip: The hotel is perfect for a short weekend break
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Ellie N
DanielFigliomeni, Manager at Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Hi Ellie N, thank you for the feedback and I am pleased to hear the location of the hotel suited your needs and the apartment was too your liking. The good news is that all the construction is now complete and the roads are due to back up on Saturday 27th July, there were definitely some challenges but we eventually got there. In regards to WIFI, we most certainly do provide this complimentary to all our Mantra+ guests which is a free program to join and comes with numerous other benefits. We thank you for the comments and look forward to delivering a 10/10 experience on your very next visit.

Reviewed July 15, 2019

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Great hotel, location and trendy room. Definitely stay again. Only small negative no towels provided at Pool Spa area. You have to reuse your only one towel from your room which then smells of chlorine
A small problem in an otherwise excellent stay,
Rooms Unserviced during short stays but was not a problem to us

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank rodneys532

Hi rodneys532, thank you for the feedback and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at Mantra 2 Bond Street. Just in regards to the towels, the team will always provide fresh towels as needed just call reception anytime. We thank you for the comments and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.