Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$176
Hotels.com$176
Priceline$176
eDreams$176
Orbitz.com$176
CheapTickets$176
3,504 results
All reviews circular quay great location executive studio george st wynyard station rooftop pool washing machine and dryer opera house full kitchen central location light rail lounge area great room business trip buffet breakfast public transport manor
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2019

Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
DanielFigliomeni, Manager at Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Reviewed June 21, 2019

I stayed at your hotel for 5 days. The room was big enough and very relaxing. The room was very clean and the daily cleaning kept my room very clean. The front staff was very friendly and helped me out for many things. The location of the hotel was great.
There were few points I was not satisfied.
1. I heard the swimming pool was heated but actually the water was cold.
2. One of the elevator was broken so had to wait for long time for elevator to arrive.
3. I wanted to have bath tubs in my room.
Thank you for your hospitality.

Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com

Hi Navigator45259828894, thank you for the feedback and while I am glad that overall your stay was an enjoyable one there are some areas that require addressing. I must apologise for the pool, this most certainly should be heated so I will have our maintenance team investigate immediately. We have also had some challenges with the elevator to which we anticipate will be complete this week. In regards to the bath tubs, we definitely do have these available on request; just let reception know next time you are heading down and we will make sure you have one available. We thank you for the comments and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

I stay at Mantra hotels in Canberra and Melbourne regularly. This is my 4th stay at Mantra on Bond . Hotel is comfortable and very centrally located but I have to say the staff on reception have to learn about customer service. This time there was no acknowledgement of my ‘returning guest’ status as they had done previously. Overall I think that the standard has dropped but the rooms remain clean and comfortable.
I must say it has left me reconsidering my loyalty to Mantra

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank SherylFrame

Hi SherylFrame, thank you for comments and while I am pleased to hear your enjoyed the rooms and the location of the hotel suited your needs, I must apologise for the team not recognizing you as a return guest. I have just taken a quick look at the booking and I can see your most recent visit was booked through a third party online agent; one of the challenges we are finding is that it is quite difficult to get our IT system to interact with a system outside our network therefor previous profiles aren't being recognised. This has been raised with our IT team and they are currently working on it in the back ground. In saying this, we do have Mantra+ which is a book direct program which will always ensure you are recognized as a return guest and receive numerous other benefits as well.

Once again, we thank you for the feedback and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

Great room. All the facilities that you might need with plenty of space and a very comfortable bed-impressed!
Good location in the CBD, close to a lot of eaterys and shops. Dined at the Mnatra and the braised lamb shank was very good. Served with fresh vegies that were cooked nicely, meaning they didn't have the bejeesus boiled out of them. Bar price could be adjussted a little, but the service was very good.

Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
DanielFigliomeni, Manager at Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Hi r0bertye0, thank you for the great review. I look forward to sharing your comments and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

We really liked the location and cleanliness of the Mantra 2 Bond Hotel. We have never stayed in one and enjoyed the space of the two bedroom as well. We would stay in another one another time. I ranked it very good and not excellent because being from the United States, we really expected a free cup of coffee for guests in the morning, as a minimum, and that was not offered. In fact, the coffee was very small and quite expensive. Otherwise, excellent hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi mdecoe2017, thank you for the feedback and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in the hotel. We will also take on board your comments in regards to the coffee to see where we can make some positive improvements. I look forward to sharing your comments and hope to welcome you back when you next return to Oz.