Mantra on Bond Street is an excellent hotel for a family of five needing queen size beds. We had an apartment style hotel room which had a kitchen, two bedrooms, and living room area with a pull out sofa bed from a couch. My three teenage aged children and wife were very comfortable. This hotel is very close to the Wynyard train station making it superb for getting to and from the airport. Most attractions are within walking distance of the hotel. The only small negative was the street noise from George Street although this was minimal and eventually subsided as the night wore on. The hotel staff was very professional and friendly. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra 2 Bond Street's accommodation is ideal for singles through to groups of six with a variety of rooms including Executive Studios, One, and Two Bedroom Apartments, penthouses or junior suites, most with stunning Sydney city views. Please note no twin bedding available. All rooms are fully self-contained and feature broadband internet access, cable TV, in-house movies, mini bar and climate controlled air-conditioning. Memento Lounge & Bistro is located onsite at Mantra Bond Street and showcases Australia's best produce, modern food with a traditional touch and a selection of Australian and International wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra 2 Bond Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney
- Saville Hotel Sydney