I've stayed here a number of times, but due to the popularity it's often booked out or priced beyond my budget when I visit Sydney. This time, it was just the right amount and I was able to book.
As always, the rooms are clean, comfortable and inviting. Unlike other places I've stayed in Sydney, there were no scuff marks on walls or scorch marks on the carpet, and everything worked as it should. The lighting in the rooms is interesting to say the least, as there are any number of combinations to brighten the room, but working out the sequence of switches to get the room dark can take a while.
My only complaint is that the shower does not have a large enough lip on it to prevent water from seeping out on to the bathroom floor, effectively soaking the bath mat and making it very slippery. Really, there needs to be some larger, deeper lip, or a metal barrier of some sort to prevent this from happening.
Otherwise, I was very happy as always!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is perfectly located close to Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay and is a minute away from the heart of Sydney's CBD. Mantra 2 Bond Street's accommodation is ideal for singles through to groups of six with a variety of rooms including Executive Studios, One, and Two Bedroom Apartments, penthouses or junior suites, most with stunning Sydney city views. Please note no twin bedding available. All rooms are fully self-contained and feature broadband internet access, cable TV, in-house movies, mini bar and climate controlled air-conditioning. Memento Lounge & Bistro is located onsite at Mantra Bond Street and showcases Australia's best produce, modern food with a traditional touch and an exclusive selection of Australian and International wines - perfect for a night in. If you want to head out there is a host of multicultural cuisines at an array of restaurants and bars located within close proximity to Mantra 2 Bond Street. For those that have time to indulge in some leisure, the luxurious rooftop pool and spa is the ideal spot to relax while watching the world go by. Mantra 2 Bond Street is perfectly positioned to take advantage of what Sydney has on offer. Enjoy a swim or some sightseeing at over 70 harbours and ocean beaches including the famous and iconic Bondi Beach. Entertainment is first class with an array of world-class theatres, museums and galleries spread across the city, but if shopping is on the cards the CBD is a shopper's paradise with a number of department stores, one of a kind boutiques and designer fashions. The Rocks sits just north of the CBD and is the perfect blend of old and new in Sydney with beautiful buildings, shops, pubs and restaurants. Guests must present a credit card upon arrival and Mantra 2 Bond Street has a no cash policy. If you elect to pay your account by credit card or other card using a credit payment facility, Mantra Group reserve the right to charge a payment processing fee in order to cover its associated administrative cost. Mantra 2 Bond Street is a NON SMOKING hotel. Maintenance Notice: Mantra 2 Bond Street is planning an upgrade of rooms and facilities to begin on Tuesday 13 June 2017. It is expected the works will continue until 30 September 2017. The hotel does plan to minimise disruption towards all guests, but understands there will be some inconvenience incurred. For all up to date information please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra 2 Bond Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney
- Saville Hotel Sydney